This FreedomWorks – a Tea Party organisation – video is absolutely hilarious and deserves way more views than the 755 that it has currently accrued.
– The 25 second long, silent, intro sequence of their logo
– The cameraman audibly whispering “Go” after he’s started filming
– The way the douchey hosts eyes flick suddenly towards the camera after said “go” whisper
– The partially drunk PINT OF BEER that interviewer has left on his desk
– The fact that they’re interviewing former choke-slam wielding WWE superstar KANE (real name Glenn) on economics.
– The weird snake illustration emblazoned on the yellow table cloth
As @MaxDickins pointed out on twitter, the only thing missing from this film is the Undertaker turning up and tombstone pile-driving Glenn through the table.